‘Health – Hope – Humanity’
Bevan Healthcare is a Social Enterprise. We are committed to getting people the health care they need.
Covid Update – some services are online or by phone, just for now.
We provide a GP service, to meet the needs of :
- people who are homeless or in unstable accommodation
- people who have come to Bradford as refugees or to seek asylum
At the Bevan House Wellbeing Centre, there are opportunities for:
- arts and creativity
- physical activity
- healthy eating
- mutual aid
- legal advice
- parenting problems
Learning and education:
- English as a Second Language
- literacy and numeracy
- computing and ICT
- skills for work
Recovery and managing health conditions:
- substance misuse
- physical and mental health problems, such as diabetes, cardiovascular and respiratory conditions, depression, stress and anxiety
- support for specific groups, such as female asylum seekers and refugees, homeless or at risk men.
You can find reception and surgery times on the NHS website.