Caring for Your Family

Getting Help from School

All schools in Bradford have staff who support the pupils to be healthy, happy and safe.

This means that if your child is having problems, either in school or at home, they can get extra support. Is your child :

  • struggling with school life ?
  • being bullied ?
  • being affected by problems in the family ?

Your school should have a family support worker who you can speak to confidentially.

You should be able to find their contact details on your school’s website, or contact the school.

All schools have a duty to identify and support children with special educational needs or disabilities (SEND).

Find out more about SEND.

Related Information