Asylum Housing

If you are seeking asylum you may be living in a shared house or flat, or you may be living in a bigger building with other residents.

Mears Housing Management has the government contract to provide accommodation and support for asylum seekers. When you arrive in your Mears accommodation, you will get details of your Mears Housing Manager or Resident Welfare Manager. They will make regular visits.

Migrant Help are there to help with your asylum claim. They are there to help in emergencies. They are there to help with any accommodation problems, or worries you may have. If something is broken or you have a leak in your house or flat, phone Migrant Help. They will work quickly with Mears, to help resolve problems or offer you support.

Contact Migrant Help.

Phone: 0808 8010 503

Related Information