Housing Associations

Housing associations provide rented housing. The housing is similar to local council housing.

This can be a good option for people on a low income.

Housing associations do not make a profit.

They are often called Registered Social Landlords (RSLs) or Registered Providers (RPs).

Applying to a housing association

To apply for rented housing in the Bradford Metropolitan District, you now need to register online on the new Bradford Homes website.

From this website you can see and join the list for all housing associations and privately rented properties in the area.

If you don’t have access to a computer, you can still register using a mobile phone.

Or you can use a computer at your local library.

Other advice and support can be found at In Communities.

There will be very limited properties available from Housing Associations over the coming weeks due to COVID-19. Most Housing Associations are only letting under exceptional circumstances. Please visit their individual websites for further details.

Following Public Health advice, if you are experiencing any symptoms of the Coronavirus, please do not attend our office locations. All contact should be made via the telephone, email or post.

Related Information